Looking to make the switch from your system’s current platform or to upgrade your existing computers? The transition can be timely and complicated without the expertise needed to assess the system, convert data, implement the new system, and train staff. Working Bits can make the conversion easy by doing it all for you.
We recognize the cost and effect of system down-time on your business. So whether a repair or a component upgrade, Working Bits comes to you at your convenience to reduce the impact on your organization. After a quick analysis, our professional staff will know whether the task can be completed on-site or needs to go into the shop, with your permission of course. Why take time out of your busy schedule to deliver your system to a computer repair shop when you can have us come to you, at a time convenient for you?
Typical services include:
- Evaluating your computer performance
- Equipment upgrade plan
- Assessment and repair of computers that won’t start
- Processor & motherboard upgrades
- Upgrading Operating Systems
- Software upgrades
- Adding memory to boost system performance
- Adding or replacing network & other 3rd party cards
- Adding Hard drives to meet increasing space requirements
- Installing or replacing CD and DVD drives
- General cleaning
- On-site assessment and repairs (when feasible)
And the best part? Unlike other service agencies, we don’t markup the costs of parts and software. Why would we when we don’t add any value to the product? And being the geeks we are – we know where to get the best and cheapest parts. We openly supply you with all receipts for warranty purposes and only charge you for our time.
Call on Working Bits to help. You won’t be disappointed.