So you think you have a virus?
- Your computer appears slower than usual
- Your computer stops responding or locks up
- Your computer crashes and restarts every few minutes
- Your computer restarts on its own and then fails to run normally
- Applications on your computer don’t work correctly
- Disks or disk drives are inaccessible
- You can’t print correctly
- You see unusual error messages.
- You see distorted menus and dialog boxes
- You are noticing non-commanded disk drive activity
- You see an increase in the number of files on the system when nothing has been added
These are common signs of infection—but they might also indicate hardware or software problems that have nothing to do with a virus. Unless you install industry-standard, up-to-date antivirus software on your computer, there is no way to be certain if your computer is infected with a virus or not.
Working Bits’ repair technicians will come to your home or office and assess what the problem might be. If deemed to be a potential virus, we’ll scan your computer with state of the art virus detection software, and not just one. We’ll scan with at least two different solutions in order to maximize effectiveness. And we don’t stop there. We continue to scan and reboot your system until all remnants of that pesky little virus is eliminated. Though Working Bits appreciates your business, we know you don’t really want us to return to do the same job twice!
Unsure of whether your computer is infected or not? Call Working Bits!
Afraid that a virus might one day damage that critical client information, customer contact lists or priceless family photos? Call Working Bits to ensure you have proper backup and adequate virus protection measures in place.